Sunday, April 13, 2008

Global Warming - Personal Road Map

We all wonder what we can do about global warming.

Here is an easy to read, fun little map that offers some choices to help us to change our habits to a more green consciousness.

Lots of ideas here from using energy efficient bulbs, green power, natural cloth bags, recycling, and just plain learning about our environmental impact and making a difference.

We need to see now that we can all make an impact and that all of our decisions play a role on the environment.

Ask yourself the question. What can I do?

http://media.learningfundamentals.com.au/combating-global-warming-map.jpg

2 comments:

Jer said...

Hmmm, after reading through I realize I'm doing a lot more good than I thought. Compact fourescent bulbs, eat less meat, don't fly.. maybe once/yr, ennergy efficient car, cloth shopping bags, and definately buy locally and regionally where possible.

Gentle Earth Community said...

Hey Jer. That is great. I realize there are a lot of things I am already doing as well. I think it is just important for us to realize what we are doing, and what else it is that we can do. I love buying local as much as possible.